martedì 6 marzo 2012

MOMMY AND DADDY WE MISS YOU

First thing, my loved ones, I wanted to apologize for our absence, but we're really busy, however we are back to talk on our blog. My post today is dedicated to my mother. The greedy Betty has seen fit to make a little holiday with her hubby and leave me here, all alone at the mercy of my brothers, the home and work ....Fortunately, a few days they come back and you'll dedicate a post with all her shopping ... she is lucky because the shopping in Phuket is scream! Mommy and Daddy we miss you so much! Lisina

Come prima cosa, miei cari, volevo scusarmi per la nostra assenza, ma siamo state davvero occupate comunque eccoci tornate a parlare sul nostro blog. Il mio post di oggi è dedicato alla mia mamma. La furba Betty ha pensato bene di farsi una vacanzina con il suo maritino e lasciare me qui tutta sola in balia dei miei fratelli, della casa e del lavoro.... Per fortuna tra pochi giorni torna e vi dedicheremo un post con tutto il suo shopping...perchè la fortunella è andata a Phuket e lì lo shopping è da urlo!! Mammina e papino ci mancate tanto!! Lisina





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento